Monday, March 16, 2009

Lazy afternoon...




Sorry for not posting so much, I've been busy with school and the such. Chopin is super well behaved, he's very patient with waiting for his food.

"waaait, waaaait, GOOD BOY!"
He's gotten pretty big as well, and longer.
his ears are a little stinky, he may have an ear infection from bathing :[ we try to dry his ears after his bath, but I guess we didn't get all of it; I've been cleaning his stinky earwax whenever I can as well.

Today I found him sleeping on his back in the crate, but when I opened the door to take a picture, he flipped over to his belly, so I got a picture of him mid-flip haha.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Keep postin' girly! I check back here often to see what's going on in the life of my favorite little corgi :D

    ReplyDelete